November 2, 2016

Retiring Scrap Kit Sale


As many of you know, I am leaving the PSP community due to home life being too hectic and losing my desire and drive to tag over the last year. I will leave my scrap kits up in Pimpin' PSPers until the 1st of December and then they will be retired. I want to give all of my loyal fans a chance to get in on these kits before they are gone for good, so I have placed a 75% off sale for my kits that ends on November 30th. Don't hesitate to take advantage of this deal, because this is it and as of right now, I don't think I will be coming back to the community. 

Thanks so much for everything and I hope you enjoy my sale and kits :) 

(click on the ad to go to my store)



2 comments:

  1. You'll be missed hun. FOR me for so many reasons. I truly hope we can be friends. LOVE always Edna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to buy some of your kits but the pimpin pspers is no longer around. Where can I go now?

    ReplyDelete