March 10, 2015

CT PTU "Taste of Italy" Tutorial



This Tutorial was written by me, any resemblance to another tutorial is completely unintentional. 
I am using Photoshop CS5 for this tutorial.
Tube
. You can find it at CDO and must
have a valid license to use it. 
Scrap Kit
"Taste of Italy" by Creative Scraps by Crys
Font
Volstead

Let's get started. 
Open a new canvas 650x650.
Now open the TIO_Frame_1 and drag into your blank canvas. 
 Re-size to your liking.
Now bring in TIO_Paper_3 and resize down to the size of the frame, positioning 
behind the frame.
 Use your magic wand tool to select the inside of the frame and then 
Select>Modify>Expand....6.
Select>Inverse, go back to the paper layer and then hit delete on your keyboard. 
.Bring in your tube and re-size and position to your liking. 

Now time for the elements: 
TIO_Element_1
TIO_Element_4
TIO_Element_5
TIO_Element_9
TIO_Element_16
TIO_Element_19
TIO_Element_28
TIO_Element_33
TIO_Element_46
TIO_Element_51
TIO_Element_62
TIO_Element_65
TIO_Element_67
TIO_Element_68
TIO_Element_69


place them to your liking and then use the drop shadow on them like this: 



Add your copyright and then it's time to do the  name. 
I used the font Volstead at 95 px. with the color #95311e. 
Then I added Stroke at 2 px., opacity 75%, and the color white. 
Then I did bevel and emboss like so: 




Then I added drop shadow to it like I did to the other elements. 
And that's it! TY for looking at my tutorial! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment